We have over 15 years of marine electronic and electrical experience in the leisure and commercial sectors. We can install anything from fish-finders and solar panels to audio-visual equipment exactly to your specifications.
Previous manufacturer training on Raymarine, Garmin, Navico & Furuno products enables us to provide recommendations on the equipment best suited to your needs.
Diagnosis & Repair
We understand that breakdowns are not only frustrating but can often cause huge disruption to your leisure time or business.
We provide our customers with a swift response to breakdowns and problems on a wide range of marine electrical equipment. Based in Dartmouth, our mobile service ensures we are well placed to come to you, wherever you are in South Devon.
The marine environment can be a harsh one. To avoid breakdowns it’s important to regularly check and maintain your electrical equipment.
We can provide you with regular maintenance checks, software upgrades and electrical tests. This provides you with the peace of mind that things won’t go wrong when you most need them.
All Your Marine Electronics Requirements Covered
The following is a more comprehensive list of the products on board that we can supply, install and repair. Visit our Products page if you would to visit any of the manufacturer websites to view or compare the latest products available.
Please contact us if you would like further information on any of the services we offer.
- Anchor Windlasses & Electric Winches
- Bow Thruster Supply & Installation
- Lighting Circuits (Cabin/Navigation/Flood/Search etc)
- Pumps & Motors (Bilge/Fresh Water/Deck Wash/Constant Running etc)
- Audio & Visual (CD/DVD Player/Satellite Antenna) Systems
- Switch Panels
- 240v AC Installations (Inlets/RCD’s & MCB’s/Sockets)
- 240v AC Battery Charging & Inverter Systems
- Anode Earth Bonding Circuits
- Engine Electrics (Senders/Gauges/Looms/Panels/Starter Motors)
- NMEA2000 Engine Monitoring.
- Alternators & Advanced Charging Solutions
- Sophisticated Battery Testing & Monitoring
- Radar, Chart Plotter, Echosounder, Autopilot, GPS, VHF, AIS Systems
- Antennae/Aerials (GPS/VHF/AIS/Active Radar Reflectors/Navtex)
- Generator Installations and Repairs
- Diesel Heating Systems
- Solar Panels & Wind Generators
Frequently Asked Questions
What geographic areas do you cover?
We are based in Dartmouth on the River Dart in South Devon. We cover Dartmouth and the River up to Baltic Wharf at Totnes. To the west we cover Salcombe, Kingsbridge, Plymouth and the Tamar. To the east we can easily service projects in Brixham, Paignton and Torquay in Torbay and further afield onto Teignmouth and Exmouth.
What types of electrical and electronic equipment do you deal with?
We offer installation, maintenance and repair of all electronic and electrical systems on board leisure and commercial vessels, including:
- Chart Plotter, Radar, Autopilot, Instruments, VHF & AIS
- DC Circuits – Bilge/Water Pumps, Lighting & Audio/Video Systems
- Battery/Charging Diagnostics and Monitoring Systems
- AC Circuits – Battery Charging, Inverters, Sockets & RCD’s
- Engine & Generator Electrics
- Diesel Heating Systems
Do you offer an emergency call out service?
Not essentially but the phone is always on! If I can get to you, I will, and do my very best to repair any fault in the shortest possible timeframe.
Do you guarantee your work?
Absolutely. If there is a fault which occurs due to an error on my part then all materials and labour are covered.
Product failure under warranty is fully covered by the relevant manufacturers under their specific terms and conditions of warranty.
Are you tied to specific manufacturers?
No, we work with a wide range of manufacturers and are happy to recommend equipment based on your specific requirements.
Please Get in Touch
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.